Friday, August 22, 2008

Between Two Worlds: New Biblical Theology Blog by Alexander, Bird, Dempster, and Hamilton

Between Two Worlds: New Biblical Theology Blog by Alexander, Bird, Dempster, and Hamilton

I usually just let people look at my side bar for other sites to visit, but I wanted to make sure that everyone knew about this new blog http://biblicaltheology.wordpress.com/. I also have it linked, of course. I am really looking forward to reading the material that these gentlemen will publish.

Also, as my friend Chad Knudson prepares to leave with his family for a new ministry opportunity, I wanted to remind you all of his blog as well. http://theroadtoemmaus.wordpress.com/ which you will also find is linked on my side bar. Chad has a lot of very fine articles on his site and I encourage everyone to bookmark it and read through his material.

Well...still working on Sunday's service--I'm cutting it close!

2 comments:

jeleasure said...

Thanks Jason,
I'm always looking for spirit lead material to read.
Jim

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Thanks, GGM.

I checked both links, and I have a few new ones in my links for you to check.

Russ;)