Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Short Hiatus

Great Googly Moogly is taking a short hiatus. Mrs. Moogly and I are having our "Christmas Vacation" with family in January. I'll post "How Are We To Live: Part 2" dealing with The Fall when I return.

In the meantime, check out the two latest posts by my friend Chad at The Vossed World. Chad's blog should be a regular stop for you all by now anyway, but in case you've forgotten I recommend checking it out again. Also, Bob at Vanguard Church is back. His is a strong and gracious voice in the Post-modern culture that we live in today. He has a profound understanding of the magnitude and scope of the Gospel in our lives and the world in which we live. Click here for a quick sampling of some great insights. And besides, he's a "prog-rock" fan...like me! :-)

So...until I return...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Say it ain't so! Hurry back! Enjoy your Christmas vacation; say hello to the rest of the Griswolds.

:-)

Great Googly Moogly! said...

Thanks Chad,

...some Christmases I don't feel too far removed from the Griswolds.

But if Mrs. Moogly ever calls me "Sparky" I think I'll kill myself right then and there! :-)